Thursday 22 December 2011

proudly pagan


I am Pagan and proud.


I will not knock on your door with threats of being sent to a place of fire and suffering.

I will not try and "save" you.

I will keep an open mind and respect you and your beliefs if you grant me the same kindness.

Your neighborhood cats, dogs, birds, goats and virgins will not mysteriously go missing at my hand.

I am not a "devil-worshiper" - as I do not believe in Satan. ...

I am not a "dirt-worshiping hippy" but a contributing member of society.

Before you judge me, ask me - I will gladly educate you on the misconceptions perpetuated by religious institutions and popular culture.

I promote healing and understanding, clarity and enlightenment, education and justice, realism and positivity among those around me, regardless of their religious affiliation or their sexual or lifestyle choices.






References: Facebook post

No comments:

Post a Comment