Saturday 27 April 2013

Well, Hello again, and blessed be!

My apologies for not being online... some technical difficulties have prevented me to go online.

An update on what we have been concocting in my NEW AND IMPROVED apothecary





This is just one tiny photo of it. BloodRose has a new range of crystals readily available, but should you need something a little extra special, you can always let me buy in for you. A new range of books and book suppliers have joined my team, so please let me know what you are looking for.

Custom and standard hand-made cloaks will now be added to the range.

Bath salts and oils also made to order!

We also have a stunning range of tinctures, and we will be building custom kits for the natural witch.

New wands and leather bound books of wisdom will grace our page as well as an array of new incenses and herbs.


If you would like to order, please e-mail me on messencia@googlemail.com 
or send me a tweet on @ZenitheBlood

You can also Join my Facebook group BloodRose Esoterix and post a message there.



No comments:

Post a Comment