Monday 8 July 2013

A post by Moon Dragon

A post by Moon Dragon

Hi there, this is my first article here goes, Hi there my name is Moon Dragon, and I have been called an extremist, perhaps I am, well here goes, this is my first article I hope you enjoy it, I believe that being a Pagan is very rewarding, we worship the Gods and Goddesses, and the gifts that they give use are amazing, each gift that we are given is individual to each of us, and sometimes we do not understand why we were given it, I personally believe that the Gods and Goddesses choose us not the other way around, a lot of us wonder why we are chosen the deities and believe me I wonder that to, so perhaps it because they see something in us that we don't see in ourselves and they come into our lives to help us and show us not necessarily our complete path but the way there, I know for me it was that way, Well I have been Chosen by several, Goddesses and Gods and lately a New one and he is quite amazing, I like others don't always say which Deities have Chosen me, so I willingly go day to day thanking the deities for their help and guidance. So please Take care, drive safely and enjoy,

1 comment:

  1. Korey Tuttle: When you open your heart in the purest of love to Divinity you are always rewarded because you show that you want their love and their blessings. You also show that you see the path before you and understand that it is only with Divine help that you can walk it in pure love and pure trust. Blessed be dear child, you ain't seen nothin' yet! Just wait until you are shown the Infinite Cell!

    ReplyDelete